Ayan Infotech has an urgent and immediate requirement for a Functional Analyst for a 6 months + possible extensions contract job opportunity in Melbourne (WFH).
All applicants must have full work rights in Australia.
Title: Functional Analyst
Type: Contract (6 months + possible extensions)
Required Skills and Experience:
The functional analyst works alongside the product owner and Business to define and clarify requirements in the form of user stories. The functional analyst assists the product owner in developing the backlog to lead the team's product vision and provide support and clarifications on a day-to-day basis.
- Plan, lead and facilitate workshops with relevant stakeholders and technical experts to gather, analyse and model functional requirements and solutions.
- Write Epics, Features and User stories to ensure the team has adequate details to develop the envisioned product.
- Assist the product owner to manage and groom the product backlog by considering purpose, prioritising and organising the stories and ensuring a complete description of the solution.
- Provide expert advice to stakeholders in relation to functional requirements or design implications including cross program implications.
- Perform quality assurance on developed documentation which supports solutions and ensures functional requirements are traceable throughout the project lifecycle.
- Review and evaluate business and systemrelated deliverables prepared by third parties, identify issues and provide clear recommendations for improvement.
- Comply with project operating model and software development life cycle (SDLC) standards and best-practices.
- Provide input to project/system scoping, sizing and estimating activities.
- Keep accurate and complete records of your work activities in accordance with legislative requirements and the department's records, information security and privacy policies and requirements.
We will be able to contact only shortlisted candidates. We thank you in advance.