Role: GIS Business Analyst
Mode of Employment: 6-12 Months contract
JOB DESCRIPTION: GIS Business Analyst
- 8-10 years of experience in Utility and geospatial industry with minimum 5 years' experience as Business Analyst.
- Good understanding of Esri suits of products and GIS open source technologies.
- 5+ years of experience in Utility domain
- Ability to conceptualise, design, develop and deploy Geospatial Solutions.
- Ability to Used different techniques like brainstorming, observation and workshops to elicit functional, technical and non-functional requirements.
- Well versed in translating requirements into technical specifications
- Ability to create use cases, user stories, Business Requirement Document (BRD), class diagram, Entity-Relationship (ER) diagram and sequence diagrams for the better understanding of requirements.