AYAN InfoTech is looking for GIS Consultant to join an exciting project based in Sydney. The role offers you the opportunity to contribute towards an extremely well structured and mature environment, working on sophisticated enhancement projects.
Role: GIS Consultant
Contract Duration: 6 Months with high possible extensions
Experience: 6+ Years
Required Skills and Experience:
- 6+ years of experience in IT projects involving GE Smallworld solution implementation for global customers. At least 2 water utilities implementation experience.
- Experience and skills in Smallworld 3.3, as well as web development, for SIAS applications.
- Deep knowledge and experience of application development GE Smallworld CST (Core Spatial Technology), Water Office, Design Manager, Smallworld GeoSpatial Server, Job/Quality Manager, Data Interoperability GSS components.
- Hands-on development experience and in Solution Design, Technical design, Data model design for Smallworld solution.
- Experience in legacy GIS Smallworld data extractions would be preferable (with specific experience on FME, data cleansing approach)
- Experience in Programming languages Magik is mandatory, SQL and Java is desirable.
- Experience on basic features and functionalities on Databases like Oracle, Maximo and PostgreSQL/SQLite is preferable.
- Significant client facing experience as GIS Consultant role. Excellent communication and presentation skills.
- Implement or participate in testing, change management and training plans to ensure the quality of releases and ongoing services
Contact: 61-423336440 for more details.
Please note we will be able to contact only shortlisted candidates for this role. We thank you in advance for your interest.