We have opening for two GIS roles in Perth GIS Technical Lead & GIS Business Analyst, Kindly share your resume if you are interested in any one of the below openings.
Role: GIS Technical Lead & GIS Business Analyst
Mode of Employment: 6-12 Months contract
JOB DESCRIPTION: GIS Technical Lead
- Minimum of 8-10 years on experience in IT industry with minimum 5 years' experience as GIS Technical Lead.
- Relevant Experience and Skills
- Worked at client site in at least in 4 GIS implementation projects as GIS Technical Lead
- Experience in working with client enterprise architect to understand enterprise architecture principles relevant to the client and developing solution by adhering to these principles
- Experience in developing technical design based on requirements and functional design
- Significant experience in working with non-functional requirements and incorporating those into solution
- Significant experience in building integration (both file based and web-service based) with other systems
- Hands on experience in WebApp Builder or Experience Builder
- Hands on experience in data migration for spatial data using tools like FME
- Experience in identifying performance issues and resolving those
- Experience in developing infrastructure and deployment for ArcGIS
- Experience in installation and set-up process for ArcGIS
- Very good client interacting skills, communication and presentation skills
JOB DESCRIPTION: GIS Business Analyst
- 8-10 years of experience in Utility and geospatial industry with minimum 5 years' experience as Business Analyst.
- Good understanding of Esri suits of products and GIS open source technologies.
- 5+ years of experience in Utility domain
- Ability to conceptualise, design, develop and deploy Geospatial Solutions.
- Ability to Used different techniques like brainstorming, observation and workshops to elicit functional, technical and non-functional requirements.
- Well versed in translating requirements into technical specifications
- Ability to create use cases, user stories, Business Requirement Document (BRD), class diagram, Entity-Relationship (ER) diagram and sequence diagrams for the better understanding of requirements.