AYAN InfoTech is looking for a GIS Technical Lead to join an exciting project based in Sydney or Anywhere in Australia. The role offers you the opportunity to contribute towards an extremely well structured and mature environment, working on sophisticated enhancement projects.
All applicants must have full work rights in Australia.
Role: GIS Technical Lead
Location: Sydney or Anywhere in Australia
Contract Duration: 6+ Months with possible extensions
Required Skills & Experience:
- Minimum of 8-10 years on experience in IT industry with minimum 5 years' experience as GIS Technical Lead.
- Worked at client site (T&D utility) in at least in 4 GIS implementation projects as GIS Technical Lead
- Experience in working with client enterprise architect to understand enterprise architecture principles relevant to the client and developing solution by adhering to these principles
- Experience in developing technical design based on requirements and functional design
- Significant experience in working with non-functional requirements and incorporating those into solution
- Significant experience in building integration (both file based and web-service based) with other systems
- Knowledge of ArcGIS product suite along with extensions (Utility Network Management, Network Schematics, Workflow Manager)
- Experience in Geocortex essential
- Experience in data migration for spatial data using tools like FME
- Experience in identifying performance issues and resolving those
- Experience in developing infrastructure and deployment for ArcGIS
- Experience in installation and set-up process for ArcGIS
- Very good client interacting skills, communication and presentation skills
Contact: 02 9412 4178 for more details.