AYAN InfoTech is looking for Google Cloud Administrator to join an exciting project based in Sydney. The role offers you the opportunity to contribute towards an extremely well structured and mature environment, working on sophisticated enhancement projects.
Role: Google Cloud Administrator
Mode of Employment: Permanent Position
Experience: 5+ Years
Role and Responsibilities:
- Responsible for developing technical, strategic and operational documents and diagrams
- Implementations in hybrid and pure cloud environments
- Manage competing priorities in a professional manner
- Define patterns for data validation, verify routines for data validation through source code review, statics and dynamic analysis.
- Create scripts and automation for DevOps process and automatic testing.
- Create the program for training and awareness
- Must have skills: Terraform , Ansible & Azure DevOps
- Expert understanding of DevOps and Automation principles and Infrastructure as a Code concepts and techniques
- Strong understanding of CI/CD and available tools
- Must have created Ansible playbook for variety of tasks and configuration.
- Experience of building a range of Services in a Cloud Service provider (ideally Azure and GCP)
- Help automate and streamline our engineering and processes by building and maintaining tools for deployment, monitoring and operation.
Good to have skills :
- Programming experience in one or more of the following languages: Python, Powershell, Shell script, Chef, Shell Scripting,
- Good Knowledge on Linux & Windows Operating systems
- Exposure to ITSM Tools like ServiceNow
Contact: 61-423336440 for more details.
Please note we will be able to contact only shortlisted candidates for this role. We thank you in advance for your interest.