AYAN InfoTech is looking for Google Cloud Engineer (GCP) to join an exciting project based in Melbourne. The role offers you the opportunity to contribute towards an extremely well structured and mature environment, working on sophisticated enhancement projects.
Role: Google Cloud Engineer (GCP)
Contract Duration: 6 - 12 Months with high possible extensions
Experience: 7+ Years
Required Skills & Experience:
- Total 5 to 8 years of IT experience & with relevant experience of 2 years in GCP.
- Software engineering background along with experience in working in a complex cloud environment. (GCP, AWS or AZURE) preferably.
- Experience in Python and Kubernetes
- Experience in building data pipelines and ETL frameworks both batch and realtime using python and any of the GCP capabilities such Apache beam, data flow, data fusion
- Experience with Terraform to build infrastructure as a code
- Experience working with Big Data Technologies (Spark, Cloud SQL, Big Query) Preferably in an enterprise environment
- Experience in Airflow is desirable
- Experience with automated CICD and testing tools/approaches
- Experienced working with operations and architecture groups developing scalable and supportable solutions
- Understand customer needs to make judgements
- Pays attention to the detail and demonstrates problem solving capability to develop and deliver quality solutions
- Understanding of current state landscape and relevant technologies.
Please note we will be able to contact only shortlisted candidates for this role. We thank you in advance for your interest.