Ayan Infotech are looking for a Google Cloud Security Architect for a long term contract or perm job opportunity in Sydney.
All applicants must have full work rights in Australia.
Title: Google Cloud Security Architect
Type: Contract (6 months + long term) OR Permanent full time
Required Skills and Experience:
- Bachelor's degree in Computer Science, a related technical field, or equivalent practical experience
- Experience in cloud computing (e.g., applications, infrastructure, storage, platforms, security), as well as cloud market and competitive dynamics.
- Overall 8-10 years of experience as Security architect in either a cloud computing environment or equivalent experience in a customer-facing role.
- Experience building, architecting, designing, and implementing highly-distributed global cloud-based systems. Experience in network infrastructure, security, data, or application development.
- Experience with structured Security Architecture practices, hybrid cloud deployments, NIST CSF, Container & GKE Security, Microservices architecture,Data Security.
- Knowledge of technology solutions and ability to learn and work with emerging technologies, methodologies, and solutions in the Cloud/IT technology space.
- Understanding of large-scale computing solutions and the enterprise technology buying and evaluation process.
- Ability to collaborate across organizational boundaries, build relationships, and achieve broader organizational goals.
- Ability to deliver results and work cross-functionally. Ability to engage/influence audiences and identify expansion engagements.
- Build a trusted advisory relationship with strategic accounts and engage with Enterprise Architects, CISO, CTO and CIO, and identify customer priorities, technical objections, and design strategies encompassing the entire Google ecosystem to deliver business value and resolve blockers.
- Provide domain expertise around public cloud and enterprise technology, and effectively on Google Cloud Platform with customers.
Contact: 02 9412 4178 for more details.