Ayan Infotech are urgently looking for a Hybrid Cloud - Full Stack Developer for a long term contract job opportunity in Melbourne.
All applicants must have full work rights in Australia.
Title: Hybrid Cloud - Full Stack Developer
Type: Contract (6 months + long term)
Required skills and Experience:
Primary Skills required:
- Soft Skills- Proactive, Ready to learn,
problem solving attitude, communication skills
- Process and Methodologies - DevOps (Mandatory)
- Tools and Technology - NodeJS (Mandatory), AWS (Either AWS or Azure is Optional), Cloud (Mandatory), Rest (Mandatory), Scripting (Mandatory)
- Must have been part of team where candidate has been directly updating clients and giving a walkthrough about the technical changes/build/issues etc.
- Ready to proactively take the ownership of the deliverables, update about the status with least or no follow ups, look for bugs and gaps in the codes/processes and take up the challenge to lead and solve them.
- Ready to learn and deliver new challenges, technologies, tools. Able to plan the learning journey to speed up the contribution.
- Must be able to communicate with wider audience with clear AS-IS and TO-BE state, issues, challenges, status, plan and approach. Communication must be quantifiable, as much as possible, with a timelines, as much as possible. Ask and get right questions raised during discussions and able to communicate in simple terms. (Mode of communication is English and fluency in the language is must to have)
- Must be good at creating documents with low level design.
- Must be proficient in designing low level design of the processes/jobs/tools developed.
- Must be able to join the low-level design with the E2E architecture, as much as possible.
- Hands on experience on DevOps tools like- Ansible, Git/Bitbucket and Bamboo/Jenkins., Must have understanding how it all integrates in CI/CD. Good understanding of the microservices and how CI/CD can leverage microservices architecture.
- NodeJS tools that can be used to build microservices.
- Developed tools using NodeJS- Candidate must have hands on exp on NodeJS callback, async/await and Promises - Used npm packages to handle DB and rest api requests - Debugging and fixing code bugs in a NodeJs application - Deploying and managing NodeJs applications using npm/package.json - Integrating NodeJS applications with CI/CD tools.
- Hands on experience on AWS services like EC2, S3, IAM, Cloudwatch/Alerts,AWS CLI, Cloudformation and hosting/integrating Web apps on AWS.
- Hands on experience on Azure services like Virtual Machines, Service Principal, Roles/Groups, Log Analytics/Alerts, Azure CLI, and hosting/integrating Web apps on Azure.
- AWS/Azure and also must have idea about IaaS, PaaS and SaaS in cloud. Must have an idea about the hybrid solution. A minimal hands on is must where a web service has been setup independently in a hybrid architecture.
- Hands on experience on Rest APIs. How this integrates with the cloud- AWS/Azure/Vmware. Must have an idea about the tools/framework used to build rest apis in an E2E stack.
- Must have automated jobs and processes using PowerShell, Python or Ansible or scripting etc
- Must have developed jobs to handle data to and from PostgreSQL.
- Good knowledge of the PostgreSQL is highly recommended.
Contact: +61 - 294100453 for more details.
Please note we will be able to contact only shortlisted candidates for this role. We thank you in advance for your interest.