AYAN InfoTech is looking for IAM Developers to join an exciting project based in Sydney. The role offers you the opportunity to contribute towards an extremely well structured and mature environment, working on sophisticated enhancement projects.
Role: IAM Developers
Contract Duration: 6 - 12 Months with high possible extensions
Experience: 6+ Years
- Candidate must have 4-6 years of experience in Identity & Access Management implementation & support
- Hands On experience on any one of the IGA product suites like SailPoint IIQ, Saviynt IGA, Oracle Identity Manager, CA Identity Manager etc.
- Implemented & supported trusted & target system reconciliation within Identity Manager
- Problem Management, Incident handling and liaison with product vendor; escalation to product vendor and coordination as needed
- System and Integration testing for code/configuration changes
- Modification to end-user/administrative web interface (Existing code base modification only)
- Knowledge of authentication schemes & authorization policy rules configuration within Access Manager
- Good experience in custom connector development
- Good experience on Dot Net
- Performance tuning (LDAP indexes, cache parameters, threshold limits, etc.)
- Troubleshooting of any incident tickets escalated from L1 & L2 Support team
- Apply troubleshooting techniques to resolve complex, cross functional issues
- Configuration and release management of bug fixes and enhancements
- Knowledge on directory replication, directory partitions, schema modification and performance tuning
Contact: 61-423336440 for more details.
Please note we will be able to contact only shortlisted candidates for this role. We thank you in advance for your interest.