AYAN InfoTech is looking for IBM BPM Developer to join an exciting project based in Sydney. The role offers you the opportunity to contribute towards an extremely well structured and mature environment, working on sophisticated enhancement projects.
Role: IBM BPM Developer
Mode: Permanent Position
Required Skills and Experience:
- Minimum 4 years' experience in developing & maintaining IBM BAW (aka BPM) applications in Workflow/Process Designer and supporting it's components - Process Admin, Process Portal, Process Designer, Rest API portal .
- Ability to understand the BPMN code.
- Must have good understanding on working on Rest calls.
- Should have understanding of underlying JVMs and working of IBM WebSphere Application Server (WAS console).
- Sound knowledge of using Git as source distributed version control system.
- Should have experience in Unix/Linux commands for Log access.
- Should have experience in Incident Management and Change Management of ITIL process.
- Excellent troubleshooting and debugging skills.
- Capable of managing multiple priorities; ability to adapt to changing priorities.
- Strong analytical skills to provide technical solutions.
- Ability to adapt and apply existing techniques and methodologies.
- Good communication and interpersonal skills.
- Should be ready to work in 24*7 environment.
Good to have
- Exposure to Bamboo, Bitbucket, Jenkins, Java Jasper reports, Splunk tool, IBM MQ.
- Knowledge on monitoring of Host servers and database calls.
Please note we will be able to contact only shortlisted candidates for this role. We thank you in advance for your interest.