AYAN InfoTech is looking for IBM BPM / Lombardi Tech Lead to join an exciting project based in Sydney. The role offers you the opportunity to contribute towards an extremely well structured and mature environment, working on sophisticated enhancement projects.
Role: IBM BPM / Lombardi Tech Lead
Contract Duration: 3 Months with high possible extensions
Experience: 5+ Years
Required Skills and Experience:
- Over 4-8 years overall IT experience
- Over 3-5 years in IBM BPM / Lombardi Team works
- Experience in J2EE
- Requires good experience implementing Lombardi BPM as part of a service-oriented architecture for managing dynamic business process.
- Must be proficient with the complete BPM implementation cycle, including business process modelling, tool installation, development, testing, and deployment.
- Needs a solid background with integration, including integrating Lombardi with back end systems/DB's
- Experience in software development methodology
- Experience in software estimation techniques.
- Self-motivated who has experience to perform all cycles of the development (analysis, design, coding and unit testing) projects.
- Good to have Banking / Insurance Domain knowledge
Please note we will be able to contact only shortlisted candidates for this role. We thank you in advance for your interest.