Ayan InfoTech has an urgent and immediate requirement for an IBM ODM Lead for a contract role in Sydney.
All applicants must have full work rights in Australia.
Title: IBM ODM Lead
Type: Contract (6 Months + extensions)
Requires good experience implementing IBM ODM as part of applications for managing dynamic business use cases. Must be proficient with the complete Rule Management implementation cycle, including Rules design and modeling, tool installation, development, testing, and deployment. Needs a solid background with integration with back end systems/DB's
Technology - IBM ODM, Java/J2EE, XML, Webservices,
Experience in ODM and Rules framework implementation and hands on experience on the below:
- 3+ years combined of experience with IBM ODM, WODM or JRules / ILOG
- J2EE,XML, Java, SOAP & Rest webservices, Eclipse
- Experience in end to end BRMS based systems integration & customization.
- Experience in leading and directing implementations.
- Decision Validation Services
- Experience/understanding of Agile methodology
- Understand Architecture and design of existing platforms including designing rules
- Evaluate and design technical solution with Rules Management tools
- Own and deliver project commitments
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills and analytical problem solving skills are needed
Contact: 0283280346 for more information.