AYAN InfoTech is looking for IBM Security Identity Manager to join an exciting project based in Sydney. The role offers you the opportunity to contribute towards an extremely well structured and mature environment, working on sophisticated enhancement projects.
Role: IBM Security Identity Manager
Contract Duration: 6 Months with high possible extensions
Experience: 7+ Years
Experience & Skills required:
- Primary accountability is the ownership and maintenance of multiple ISAM environments supporting client's highly business critical banking applications
- Triage system environment, configuration and application issues and perform effective troubleshooting.
- Supports system administrators and projects in delivering project objectives and maintaining systems.
- Maintain systems availability and adherence to SLAs.
- Collects requirements, implements environment modification, and troubleshoots environment issues
- Demonstrate a thorough understanding of all job related functions and ensure work volumes are processed accurately and effectively on a day-to-day basis.
- LDAP & IDAM/Federation concepts
- Experience in OAuth, OIDC, OpenID, SAML, SSO & MFA implementations
- Experience in automation or orchestration is highly desirable.
- Ability to grasp and translate technical concepts, think independently, and take the initiative required to resolve issues in a team structure.
- Ability to analyse current environment and recommend improvements through workflow efficiency and/or consolidation.
- Ability to effectively juggle high priority tasks and take ownership
- Strong customer orientation and a professional approach with the ability to interact with all levels within the organization.
- Good analytical and problem solving skills with the ability to quickly adapt to changing and competing priorities.
- Experience in deploying applications in development environment.
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills.
1. IBM Security Access Manager, 2. IBM Security Federated Identity Manager, 3. IBM Security Directory Server, DB2, 4. IBM Security Directory Integrator, 5. WebSphere Application Server, 6. Puppet, 7. Ansible, 8. AWS Cloud 2.0 Concepts, 9. Gitlab, 10. Basic Linux / Unix commands, 11. Shell, Perl and Python scripting, 12. Jenkins
Contact: 61-423336440 for more details and confidential discussion about the role.
Please note we will be able to contact only shortlisted candidates for this role. We thank you in advance for your interest.