Ayan Infotech has an exciting initial 12-month contract opportunity for an ICT Business Analyst in Melbourne, CBD. A hybrid work model is provided with this contract.
This contract will provide the opportunity to work in a large-scale enterprise IT environment with a highly experience and competent global IT delivery team. Our client invests millions of dollars in their IT environment, allowing the contractor to work with the latest releases to what technology offers.
- Work with the business to understand their needs and translate them into requirements that can be understood by the project team, negotiating with the business as required to come to an outcome that is mutually beneficial
- Work with the project team to understand how the requirements will be represented in the design of the solution, ensure test coverage meets requirements expectations and participate in / assist the business in testing as required
- Undertake gap analysis of current state processes and documentation and identify gaps between the current and future state
- Update and development of frameworks, processes and other documentation to support the operational handover of the change
- Assist with change activities as required
- Experience as a Business Analyst or Journey Expert on delivery projects
- Ability to translate business needs into requirements at the right level to facilitate solution design
- Ability to negotiate with stakeholders on their needs ensuring the best outcome for the project and the business
- Experience in one or more areas of the collections/hardship bus
- Experience in project delivery or embedding change into the business would be highly regarded
- Experience working in an agile environment and a working knowledge of DevOps practices and continuous integration and delivery is useful
- Strong written and verbal communication skills and the ability to build strong working relationships
- Ability to manage priorities and conflicting issues in a professional manner
- Passionate about delivering exceptional customer & banker experiences
- An agile and open mindset, able to consider new ideas and approaches to complex situations
- Experience in Collections and / or Risk would be highly regarded
- Experience working with delivery tools: JIRA & Confluence"
The rate on offer is $620 + superannuation a day.
If you are interested, click the 'APPLY NOW' button or email your CV.
Phone - 02 9411 8794