Ayan Infotech is in urgent need for a Project Coordinator to take up a long term contract in Canberra. Due to the nature of work involved, only Australian Citizens can be considered.
Title: Project Coordinator
Type: Contract (Start immediately to June'2020 + extension)
Required Skills and Experience:
A Project Coordinator assists a Project Manager and may manage some elements of a larger project. They would need the same set of skills and qualifications as a Project Manager, but at a lower level of skill and experience.
- Manage, deliver and monitor projects that may have an organisation-wide impact
- Develop, manage and implement project plans and schedules in accordance with the department's project management framework and consider project interdependencies
- Collaborate with staff in immediate work area and with internal and external stakeholders
- Contribute to project design, governance arrangements and operational integration
- Ensure project deliverables and milestones are met on time and within budget
- Coordinate strategic planning for longer term project initiatives
- Lead and manage staff and manage performance, attendance and health and wellbeing
- Develop staff capability through coaching, mentoring and succession planning
- Provide expert advice and feedback to stakeholders and the department's executive
- Research, review and evaluate projects in specific operational or technical areas
- Report on project outputs to stakeholders, and oversee regular project reporting including status updates and exception reports
- Prepare and review written material including business cases, plans, reports and executive briefs and corporate documentation
- Undertake budget management, monitor expenditure and oversee procurement and contract management
- Identify, assess, manage, escalate, report and monitor project risks, issues and benefits, including developing treatment strategies
Attractive rate is on offer and this is to work on a major CRM transformation program.
If interested, click the 'APPLY NOW' button or email your CV.
Contact - 02 9411 8794