Ayan Infotech has an urgent and immediate requirement for an IDAM Architect in Sydney CBD for a long term contract job opportunity.
All applicants must have full work rights in Australia.
Job Title: IDAM Architect
Job Location: Sydney CBD
Job Type: Contract (6 months + extensions)
Required Skills and Experience:
IDAM (IBM Security Identity Manager, IBM Security Access Manager)
Identity, Access Management & Governance
Privilege Access Management
Single Sign On
The IAG/IDAM Consultant/Solution Architect would need to have experience in designing, developing and implementing information systems. The candidate will be working as part of the Identity & Access Management team, to ensure successful delivery of IAM consultancy and implementation projects to our customers.
1) Extensive knowledge and skills in maintaining an Identity and Access Management (IAM)/SSO system in a large, complex organization.
2) Build modules to integrate IAM components (e.g. drivers, connectors, scripts, programs), test and implement it into production.
3) Support existing Identity and Access Management program through the implementation of key IAM technologies and services and guide the business in the adoption of IAM strategies, processes and practices.
4) Serve as a thought leader for enterprise level resolution of audit focus areas in the identity, authorization, certification and logical access.
5) Develop and support Identity and Access Governance platform across enterprise. Provide support for custom developed security applications and work with application teams to integrate applications with security infrastructure.
6) Understanding of best practice design and migration and ability to troubleshoots IAM system/component failures and provide technical advice to all levels.
7) Experience in implementing single sign-on solutions for web based applications utilizing username/password, tokens, SAML, and two-factor authentication mechanisms.
8) Designs and implements solutions into existing environments and design business workflows to ensure proper application mapping/flow.
9) Azure Active Directory process automation and seeking continuous improvement opportunities with an automation mindset.
10) Collaborates with stakeholders at different levels - business owners, system/data analyst, Vendors, Consultants, Project Managers, Business Analysts, Solution Architects, Quality Assurance Analysts and other Developers in a DevOps model to extend the capabilities of the applications.
11) Onboarding, offboarding and general maintenance of applications, fileshares, roles and bulk load relevant user access.
12) Ability to effectively juggle high priority tasks and take ownership. Available for support/oncall during release/implementation activities.
13) Participates in code review sessions as a coordinator, owner, reader, recorder or observer.
Additional Skills (Optional) -
Contact: 02 9412 4178 for more details.
We will be able to contact only shortlisted candidates. We thank you in advance.