AYAN InfoTech is looking for IDAM Architect to join an exciting project based in Sydney. The role offers you the opportunity to contribute towards an extremely well structured and mature environment, working on sophisticated enhancement projects.
All applicants must have full work rights in Australia.
Role: IDAM Architect
Contract Duration: 6 Months + Extensions
- Extensive IDAM Architecture experience
- Identity & Access Management Architect, strong in solution design and Active Directory
- Experience of reviewing current end client setup and provide a solution
- Consultancy experience of Vision and Strategy development for Identity & Access
- Broad appreciation of technology encompassed within Identity & Access
- Ability to work with Customer Business leaders and I.T. Architects to create and articulate a Vision for Identity & Access aligned with the Business goals of the organisation
- Ability to work with Technical and Operations staff in order to define a strategy for delivering Identity & Access services
- Comfortable with associated disciplines of Security Policy and Governance-
- Able to deliver a cohesive blueprint for delivery of Identity & Access Services to include technology options
Insurance experience will be added advantage
Contact: 61 283280346 for more details and for a confidential discussion about the role.
Please note we will be able to contact only shortlisted candidates for this role. We thank you in advance for your interest.