Ayan InfoTech has an urgent and immediate requirement for an IDAM Engineer for a contract role in Melbourne.
All applicants must have full work rights in Australia.
Job Title: IDAM Engineer
Job Location: Melbourne
Duration: 4 Months+ Extension
Looking for a highly experienced Engineer to join our IAM team with (2+ years hands on) across 3 or more of the core skills.
- 2 years' experience delivering solutions on at least two of the below technologies:
- Okta- Single Sign-On, Federation, and API Access Management
- F5 - Access Policy Manager
- CA - Identity Manager
- SailPoint - IdentityNow
- Minimum 5 years' experience in the IAM domain
- Proven delivery on RBAC programs
- Ability to diagnose and conduct root cause analysis
- Experience working in a hybrid cloud and on-premise environment
- Documenting and conducting unit testing
- Delivery of technical design documentation
- Experienced in using version management tools such as Git
- Exposure to CI / CD practices and tools (such as Jenkins)
- Able to work autonomously if needed delivering end to end
Requirements - Design - Build - Deploy
- Provide effort estimates for new investment requests
- Able to coordinate and facilitate workshops to cover requirements and solution design
- Can work across multiple business stakeholders
- Management of certificates and key stores
- Work in Agile environment
- Understands the need to comply with coding and deployment standards
- Take initiative to problem solve
- Positive attitude towards feedback from team for improvements
- Adaptable and flexible with ability to multi-tasking
- Willingness to share knowledge and good working ethic
- Working in the telecommunications sector
Contact: 0283280346 for more information.