AYAN InfoTech is looking for IFS FSM Developer to join an exciting project based in Sydney. The role offers you the opportunity to contribute towards an extremely well structured and mature environment, working on sophisticated enhancement projects.
Role: IFS FSM Developer
Contract Duration: 6 Months with high possible extensions
Experience: 7+ Years
Required Skills and Experience:
- Good experience in IFS FSM.
- Experience in Click software is a plus.
- Good understanding of the business processes.
- Experience in Utilities an advantage.
- 5+ years of experience as a developer in IFS FSM, PSO and Mobility.
- Hands-on experience of all the Configuration, UI Designing Tool and Customization capabilities of IFSM FSM applications.
- Good hand-on experience in development of SQL queries, Views and Store procedures.
- Good understanding of field service management.
- Solid hands-on experience with integrations between IFS FSM, CRM and ERP Solutions.
- Experienced in FSM mobile application Designing, Client scripting and Customization.
- Experience in designing complex optimization and scheduling solutions (IFS PSO).
- Experience working with translating field service management and service business processes to sustainable and scalable IT solutions.
- Experience in sizing and understanding of the IFS hosted solutions.
- Exposure to working in a highly integrated Omni-channel environment.
- Ability to work in a multi-cultural and diverse work environment.
- Have experience of third-party Integration with FSM applications and should have a good understanding of REST and SOAP API Web services.
- Experience with exposing native platform capabilities to external platforms and consuming external services through API, Micro-services and SDK integrations.
- Experience building CI/CD pipelines and test automation of IFS FSM modules.
Contact: 61-423336440 for more details.
Please note we will be able to contact only shortlisted candidates for this role. We thank you in advance for your interest.