AYAN InfoTech is looking for Informatica MDM Lead & Architect to join an exciting project based in Sydney. The role offers you the opportunity to contribute towards an extremely well structured and mature environment, working on sophisticated enhancement projects.
Role: Informatica MDM Lead & Architect
Mode: Permanent Position
Required Skills and Experience: Informatica MDM Lead: 5+ years
- Informatica MDM mandatory with good hands-on experience in Oracle SQL.
- Good to have experience in core Java and Informatica power center.
- As a Lead, you are responsible for managing a small team of developers, testers or engineers and drive delivery of a small module within a project Delivery.
- You may serve as an entry level specialist with expertise in particular technology/industry domain.
- You are responsible for functional/technical track of a project that also includes preparing IA's and estimation.
Required Skills and Experience: Informatica MDM Architect: 8+ years
Key skills: Informatica MDM mandatory with good hands-on experience in Oracle SQL.
Good to have experience in core Java and Informatica power center.
- As an Architect you are responsible for providing technical leadership to small size/complexity/order-value projects.
- You are expected have depth of knowledge of specified technological area, which includes knowledge of applicable processes, methodologies, standards, products, and frameworks.
- You would be responsible for defining and documenting architecture, capturing, and documenting non-functional (architectural) requirements, preparing estimates, and defining technical solutions to proposals (RFPs).
- You should provide technical leadership to project team to perform design to deployment related activities, provide guidance, perform reviews, prevent, and resolve technical issues.
Please note we will be able to contact only shortlisted candidates for this role. We thank you in advance for your interest.