AYAN InfoTech is looking for Infra Architect (Cloud Transformation) to join an exciting project based in Melbourne. The role offers you the opportunity to contribute towards an extremely well structured and mature environment, working on sophisticated enhancement projects.
Role: Infra Architect (Cloud Transformation)
Contract Duration: 6 Months with high possible extensions
Experience: 9+ Years
Required Skills and Experience:
- Understanding of the Customer Strategy and Business Requirements
- Responsible for technical governance & delivery of enterprise systems and programs
- Experience in developing High Level Design to meet Customer requirements across DC , Hybrid Cloud , EUC & BSM Technologies
- Provide architectural oversight of projects and maintain alignment between business strategies and business / technical architecture frameworks.
- Ability to present high level ROI (Return on Investment) and Total cost of ownership (TCO) figures to customer senior management during presentation and discussions
- Should be an expert on Cloud Computing and its various offerings like IaaS, PaaS, SaaS etc.
- Ensure Traceability of requirements through design, implementation and testing phases of the project.
- Detail and high level designing experience across multiple technologies.
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills to effectively present findings and reports at the local and senior business management level
- Deep understanding about the Design & buildup of a DC/Cloud.
- Should have been part of at least a couple of Data center & Cloud design/builds.
- Ability to perform independently consulting assessment reviews and assisting client organization with development, execution and testing of overall solution.
- Interact with subordinate supervisors, customers, and/or functional peer group managers, involving matters between functional areas
- Provide guidance to subordinates, colleagues and other teams on routine to highly complex problems
- Experience in maturing independent programs and delivering them, independently.
- TOGAF/Zachman certification is an added advantage.
> Deep understanding on various aspects of technology such as;
o Hybrid Cloud Technologies
o Converged & Software Defined Infrastructure
o Data center & Cloud migration.
o Compute, Storage and backup
o Data center build and implementation
o Network (LAN and WAN) & Security
o Service Integration & Management Tools
o EUC Technologies
o Disaster Recovery/BCP
Please note we will be able to contact only shortlisted candidates for this role. We thank you in advance for your interest.