Ayan Infotech are looking for an Infra AWS Architect for a contract job opportunity in Sydney.
All applicants must have full work rights in Australia.
Title: Infra AWS Architect
Type: Contract (6 months + long term)
Required Skills and Experience:
As a Infra Cloud architect , your key focus will be Design, Implementation, Configuration and Development of the Public Cloud Platform (AWS Cloud) . Working with internal and external partners, you will manage Cloud Implementation and remove all dependencies of the application so that it can be migrated to AWS cloud.
Primary Skills: AWS Cloud, Automation using Scripting
- Overall 6-8 experience in infrastructure architect role with experience in cloud platform
- Experience in designing and implementation of AWS cloud environment and must have a strong understanding and knowledge of AWS cloud
- Experience in identifying dependencies of AD, F5, Linux and MS cluster prior to migrating the workloads to the AWS cloud.
- Experience with system virtualization, on-prem and/or hybrid cloud computing, cloud identity and security system, cloud monitoring and logging, as well as local and cloud storage.
- Experience with monitoring using AWS, Ability to deploy, manage, and operate scalable, highly available, and fault-tolerant systems in AWS
- Ability to select the appropriate services based on compute, data, or security requirements in AWS
- Familiarity with computer networking (TCP/IP, routing, load balancing, etc.) in AWS
- Outstanding troubleshooting skills in AWS
- AWS cloud architect certification
- Hands-on experience running cloud infrastructure AWS
- Cloud Automation and Scripting
Contact: 02 9412 4178 for more details.