AYAN InfoTech is looking for Infra Project Manager to join an exciting project based in Melbourne. The role offers you the opportunity to contribute towards an extremely well structured and mature environment, working on sophisticated enhancement projects.
Role: Infra Project Manager
Contract Duration: 6 Months with high possible extensions
Experience: 7+ Years
Required Skills & Experience:
- As a Senior Project Manager, you are responsible for end to end project management for set of projects of Medium to High complexity - includes project planning, delivery, client interaction, trouble shooting, managing project operational parameters and people management.
- Span of Project Manager may be of 40 FTEs and above, (2-4 M), and may have few Project Managers reporting into the role as well.
- 4+ Years in an Infrastructure Project Manager role
- Must have Working knowledge of technical infrastructures and network systems
- Experience with agile project management methodology
- Awareness of Microsoft and VMWare server technologies
- Awareness of Microsoft and Apple client device technologies
- Full system life cycle perspective and experience
- Exceptional customer service skills
- Very good in analysis skills and problem solving skills.
Please note we will be able to contact only shortlisted candidates for this role. We thank you in advance for your interest.