Ayan Infotech has an urgent and immediate requirement for an Infrastructure Architect for a long term contract role in Sydney.
All applicants must have full work rights in Australia.
Title: Infrastructure Architect
Type: Contract (6 months + possible extension)
Required Skills and Experience:
- Hands on experience in delivering high value System Integration projects.
- Ability to understand and design the business resilience and data centre, DevOps and cloud strategies for customers across technology.
- Deep understanding about the buildup of a Data center, cloud and DevOps. Should have been part of atleast a couple of Data center and Cloud builds.
- Ability to perform independently consulting assessment reviews and assisting client organization with development, execution and testing of overall solution.
- Detail and high level designing experience across multiple technologies.
- Intimate knowledge and understanding of the methods used in performing risk analysis and business impact analyses
- Ability to compartmentalize (or normalize) CAPEX (Capital Expenditure) and OPEX (Operation expenditure) of various projects/programs for presenting data to customer top management
- Ability to present high level ROI (Return on Investment) and Total cost of ownership (TCO) figures to customer senior management during presentation and discussions
- Deep understanding on various aspects of technology such as;
- Servers (UNIX and Wintel) especially on HCI, SDDC.
- Consolidation and Virtualization
- Data centre build and implementation
- Network (LAN and WAN)
- Database (Oracle/SQL/DB2 etc)
- Disaster Recovery/BCP
- Public and Private cloud knowledge
- DevOps and Tools
- Good overall understanding of IT infrastructure design, IT operations, Data center maintenance, Vendor co-ordination, Voice & Data Network setups, Application development, private and public cloud and End User computing areas in order to review and assist in the preparation of recovery procedures in these areas
- Experience in maturing independent programs and delivering them, independently.
- Ability to calculate DC Power and Cooling requirements based on IT infrastructure design plans
- Deep understanding of DC facility related setups of Fire Prevention, Physical Security Monitoring devices, Access Control setups, Surveillance setups through Audio and Video setups, Electrical build out etc.
- Knowledge on Structured cabling design and implementation
- Ability to plan and execute large desktop rollout activities
- Excellent project management skills
- Deep understanding of DC operations and ability to define SLA's, handle sudden change requests, handle rollback requirements etc.
- Excellent ability to handle vendors (especially non IT related vendors)
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills to effectively present findings and reports at the local and senior business management level
- Strong technical background in one of the core IT Infrastructure areas like Platform/Network/Database (L3 or above)
We will be able to contact shortlisted candidates. We thank you in advance.