Ayan Infotech are looking for an Infrastructure Cloud Implementation Consultant for a long term contract job opportunity in Brisbane.
All applicants must have full work rights in Australia.
Title: Infrastructure Cloud Implementation Consultant
Location: Brisbane CBD
Type: Contract (6 months +)
Required Skills and Experience:
- Strong implementation experience in Cloud Native and DevOps concepts and tools
- Strong background in Architecting container based solutions in OpenShift or similar technologies.
- Strong in various microservices
- Based on Australian Geo
- Strong exposure in client handling, having discussion with client stakeholders
- Knowledge on backup and recovery of OpenShift platform, scaling in/out nodes
- Knowledge on sizing, building enterprise architecture on Greenfield implementations.
- Must have experience in defining and documenting architecture, capturing and documenting for functional and non-functional (architectural) requirements, preparing estimates and defining technical solutions.
- In depth experience using Agile, Scrum and iterative development practices
- Should provide technical leadership to project team to perform design to deployment related activities, provide guidance, perform reviews, prevent and resolve technical issues.
- Good Communication Skill.
Contact: 02 9412 4178 for more details.