AYAN InfoTech is looking for Infrastructure Network Security Consultant to join an exciting project based in Perth. The role offers you the opportunity to contribute towards an extremely well structured and mature environment, working on sophisticated enhancement projects.
Role: Infrastructure Network Security Consultant
Mode: Permanent Position
Experience: 7+ Years
- As a Lead Administrator, you should be able to act as a Single point of contact for the technical tower in front of the customer management.
- Drives day to day operations and work plan allocation/management.
- Participate in business meetings with various stake holders.
- Drive service improvement programs.
- Effort estimation/reviews on need basis for new projects
- Strong communication skills, should be able to communicate effectively with business and other stake holders
- Demonstrate ownership and initiative taking
- Experience in Cisco ASA / Firepower
- Experience on Citrix Netscalers
- Experience on MacAfee IPS
- Experience in Vulnerability Management
- Experience in Symantec end point protection
- Experience in Bluecoat Proxy / CAS
Please note we will be able to contact only shortlisted candidates for this role. We thank you in advance for your interest.