Ayan Infotech has an urgent and immediate requirement for a Infrastructure Project Delivery Manager in Melbourne for a contract job opportunity.
All applicants must have full work rights in Australia.
Title: Infrastructure Project Delivery Manager
Type: Contract (6 months + extensions)
Required Skills and Experience:
- Significant Practical Experience in using Project Management and Delivery concepts and techniques.
- Will be responsible to handle a large sized project with varying scope and conflict, largely independently with only pointed/limited guidance/supervision from line/practice manager.
- Will be responsible for delivering the project using organization project management/execution tools to effort, cost, schedule and quality.
- Will be responsible for planning, tracking, reporting (internal and external) project performance (status and progress) on a periodic basis.
- Will be responsible to evolve risk mitigation and contingency plans and can manage internal and external conflicts.
- Will be responsible to engage multiple stakeholders internally and externally and make effective use of escalation channels to solve issues.
- Will be responsible to respond to handle unusual situations and evolve suitable approaches and guide others Will can mentor and guide the next level project managers
- Takes ownership of logistics and resource needs during start up and growth of an account.
- Defines and implements transition strategy when taking over from other suppliers.
- Manages OM for the account's.
- Leads account steering committee meetings; Leads task forces to complete SBU level initiatives.
- Leads account growth and sustenance through pre-sales support and constant engagement with customer in collaboration with other service lines.
- Creates teaming agreements/sub-contracts to forge alliances/partnerships for account growth/sustenance.
- Conducts structured review of projects and audits projects (for process compliance) and fixes the gaps with corrective actions;
- Benchmarks against industry best practices and drives/manages Change within delivery structure, processes/operations accordingly.
- Drives innovations to improve customer service at account level;
- Drives knowledge management and resource within and across accounts managed.
- Initiates steps to ensure protection of customer's data and IP.
- Initiates steps to ensure business continuity with little or no disruption to operations
- People Management - Conducts planned communication, open house with account/ODC team members
- Ensures account specific induction and training plans for freshers are in place and executed; Identifies top talent and defines career development plans for the same.
- Engineering Degree with 15+ years in IT
- 10+ Years of IT Infrastructure experience with at least five years in a similar role
- Should have managed teams > 50 (min) and accounts with at least $ 5M annual revenue.
- Should have knowledge in Confluence, OWBS, CPRO, Ecube/DigiQ, etc.
- Good and effective written and oral communication skills
- Good people management skill
- Certified in DMCP or Equivalent
We will be able to contact only shortlisted candidates. We thank you in advance.