Ayan Infotech is looking for an Infrastructure Support/Architect for a long term contract job opportunity in Canberra.
All applicants must be Australian Citizens with a minimum of Baseline security clearance and must be eligible to obtain an NV1 security clearance (candidates already holding an NV1 security clearance will be ideal).
Title: Infrastructure Support/Architect
Type: Contract (12 months + possible extension)
RFQ Closes on: 03/ May/ 2020 (10 AM local time)
Required Skills and Experience:
The Infrastructure Support officer is intended to deliver a number of services including:
- Plan, design, implement and provide 3rd level support of ICT infrastructure and environments in support of the BAU and project requirements;
- Develop and/or provide input into ICT road maps, architecture, high-level and detailed designs for the ICT infrastructure and environments in support of existing and new systems;
- Liaise with other teams and stakeholders to design, implement and maintain infrastructure and Development, Test and Production environments;
- Develop and maintain technical documentation relating to infrastructure and environment design and implementation; and
- Willingness to participate on an afterhours on call roster.
- Experience and high level skills with several of the following software and environments desirable:
Windows 2012 R2 Server Administration / Windows Server 2019
- VmWare virtualisation services
- EMC SAN Technologies
- EMC Avamar
- CISCO UCS
- Web Services
- SQL Server
- Enterprise Service Bus
- Networking / Firewalls / Load Balancers
- Team Foundation Server
All applicants must complete the selection criteria. We will be able to contact only shortlisted candidates. We thank you in advance.
Due to the nature of the work involved, we will be able to consider only Australian Citizens with a minimum of Baseline/ NV1 security clearance.