Ayan Infotech has an urgent and immediate requirement for an Infrastructure Test Lead for a contract (6 -8 months+) position in Sydney.
All applicants must have full work rights in Australia.
Title: Infrastructure Test Lead
Type: Contract (6-8 months+)
Required Skills and Experience:
Purpose of the role
- Responsible for leading a Test Team which includes resource management, resource planning, coaching / mentoring, budgeting
- Development of Test Strategies, Plans, Reports and Schedule accountability
- Accountable for Project Test Delivery as part of the Separation Program
Main focus areas
- Manages delivery and implementation of consistent test methodology, disciplines and processes using best practices
- Key escalation point for Testing related Project issues and manage them effectively to the desired effect
- Key relationship manager for testing responsible for establishing and maintaining productive working relationships across the Business
- Act as change agents initiating and implementing SDLC-wide Testing improvements to ensure delivery of quality for responsible project
- Actively contribute to the continuous improvement of the methodology by participating in related process improvement activities
- Ownership of testing tasks within a project, including development of schedules and cost estimation and Risk Based Testing Workshops
- Consult on all testing related matters to Senior Management and across Business units
- Act as mentor to test team members and collate ideas and inputs for process improvement
- Plan, manage and develop testing resources
- Provide test estimation and resource plan for upcoming project work
- Ensuring Cost of Quality and Defect Removal Efficiency Targets are met
Skills and behaviours - job specific
- Extensive experience working in large scale programs
- Extensive knowledge and experience with software development life cycles and process
- Familiarity with iterative or agile development processes
- Excellent analytical, problem solving, consulting and coaching skills.
- Excellent communication skills with all levels of the organisation and both internal and external customers.
- Extensive knowledge with non-functional testing for Infrastructure projects
- Proven ability to gather test requirements for infrastructure projects and developing strategies with multiple dependencies
- Planning and driving the end to end test strategy across multiple stakeholder groups
- Creating and executing a test strategy spanning multiple project streams, many in parallel.
- Strong vendor engagement
- Experience with End User Compute, Enterprise Service Management(Service Now), Identity Access Management, Citrix, VDI, Azure Networks, Private Cloud, SOE, Disaster Recovery, Hardware Asset Management, Software Asset Management, Unified Comms, Service Operations, Service Desk
- 5+ Previous project management experience skills, testing methodologies
- Experience in working in complex technical environments
- Proven stakeholder management at senior levels
- Tertiary Qualifications in computer science or related area or relevant experience
We will be able to contact only shortlisted candidates. We thank you in advance.