Ayan Infotech has an urgent and immediate requirement for an Integration Architect for a long term contract job opportunity in Sydney.
All applicants must have full work rights in Australia.
Title: Integration Architect
Type: Contract (6 months + long term)
Required Skills and Experience:
Desired Architecture Experience: 10-12 years
Overall IT Experience: 15-16 years
- As a Senior Integration Architect, you are responsible for providing technical leadership to large size/complexity/order-value enterprise scale projects/solutions with special focus on Integration.
- You are expected have depth/breadth of knowledge of specified multiple technological areas (ESB, MQ) and architectural areas (Togaf), which includes knowledge of applicable processes, methodologies, standards, products and frameworks.
- Leads Solutions Design and Analysis. Leads evaluation, design and analysis for the implementation of a solutions architecture across business applications or technologies based on enterprise business strategy and standards, in addition to business capabilities, value-streams and requirements.
- Creates reference architectures focused on detailed design principles, decision points, detailed APIs, major systems and dependencies between business and IT.
- Manages and develops the architecture for a broader scope of projects or products, works closely with application architects that manage and design architecture for a single project, product or initiative.
- Good understanding of strategic and new as well as emerging technology trends, and the practical application of existing, new and emerging technologies to new and evolving business and operating models
Contact: 02 9412 4178 for more details.