AYAN InfoTech is looking for iOS Developers to join an exciting project based in Australia. The role offers you the opportunity to contribute towards an extremely well structured and mature environment, working on sophisticated enhancement projects.
Role: iOS Developers
Contract Duration: 6+ Months with high possible extensions
Required Skills and Experience:
- Bachelor's degree/Master's degree preferably in Information Technology, Computer Science or any other relevant stream of education with equivalent work experience.
- Mandatory 5+ years of experience in native iOS Application development with XCode , Swift and Objective-C
- Support the entire Mobile application development lifecycle (concept, design, test, release and support)
- Proficiency in iOS and Swift (must) , Objective-C languages to write clear, readable, and maintainable code
- Write unit and UI tests to identify malfunctions. Experience in Unit-testing using JUnit or any other framework
- Good understanding of web-services/ APIs to support mobile functionality
- Experience in RESTful and GraphQL API integration
- Experience using static analyser, dynamic analyser and lint tools.
- Design interfaces to improve user experience
- Identifying, analysing, and resolving vulnerabilities and application deployment issues
- Troubleshoot and debug to optimize performance
- Ensure new and legacy applications meet quality standards
- Work closely with colleagues to constantly innovate app functionality and design
- Must be familiar with agile development concepts and CI/CD pipelines
- Excellent interpersonal and communication skills - verbal and written
Contact: 61-423336440 for more details.
Please note we will be able to contact only shortlisted candidates for this role. We thank you in advance for your interest.