Ayan Infotech is currently recruiting an exciting and urgent 6-month contract position for a strong iOS Native Developer in Sydney. This is a unique opportunity where the iOS Developer will be working on a large scale global project with an experienced global delivery team of iOS and Android specialist.
I will be in a position to organise interviews for suitable candidates immediately and can have the selected candidate start asap, if available.
Find the job details below:
- Demonstrable experience building, releasing and supporting multiple Android apps
- 5-7 years experience in native iOS app development using Obj C/Swift
- 5-7 years experience in aspects of the mobile SDLC life cycle
- Deep knowledge of the iOS SDK
- Experience in supporting large scale commercial applications with substantial user base
- Good understanding of RESTful services and Integration with IOS applications
- You keep up to date with the latest iOS development practices
- Strong knowledge of iOS design principles and interface guidelines
- An appreciation of good API design in a mobile context
- Writing & maintaining Unit tests and UI tests
- Familiarity with continuous integration ex GIT
- Experienced and comfortable working in an Agile environment
Competitive rate is on offer, relevant to experience. The Australian delivery team is working in a hybrid WFH/remote (90%) and onsite basis.
If interested, click the 'APPLY NOW' button or email your CV.
Contact - 02 9411 8794