Ayan Infotech is currently in urgent need for an IT Business Analyst to take up an exciting 6-month contract in Melbourne, CBD, providing services to a key Banking and Finance account. As a Business Analyst, you will work within a cross-functional solution team to deliver high-quality incremental solutions. Ideally, you will bring proven experience in delivering complex business or technology solutions, from gathering requirements to designing solutions around the Retail Banking and Lending domain, including key concepts, technologies, business processes and typical challenges.
This contract position is urgent, and the selected candidate can start in December 2020, if available!
- Conducting a detailed business analysis, outlining problems, opportunities and solutions for a business.
- Understanding the life cycle of various processes within business and support teams and performing an impact analysis on various systems, data and processes involved.
- Modelling business processes and identifying opportunities for process improvements.
- Creating process documents for newly implemented process and conducting a training session for operational users.
- Running the support data processes for Support teams and identifying opportunities for process improvements.
- Managing and maintaining reporting dashboards for various business processes, presenting the dashboards to key stakeholders.
- Supporting business transition and helping to establish change.
- Support business team's data requirements in their business initiatives.
- Implementing and testing of solutions.
- Implement automation steps in repetitive and standardised tasks.
- Understanding end-to-end processes, while performing specific support tasks.
- MS Excel, Excel Macros, MS Access, Dashboard Preparation and Reporting
- MS Visio process flow & data flow diagrams.
- Excellent Data skills in Excel, comparing large sets of data and processing the data.
- Keen to learn new data processes in a fast paced compliance environment and run the processes.
- SIT, UAT Testing Skills
- Structure, Manage, Author SQL statements, clauses & database.
- Effective Stakeholder Management, Critical Thinking, Problem Solving, Decision Making, Documentation & Writing Skills, Confident Presenter
- Process Automation skills would be an advantage.
- FATCA, CRS knowledge would be an added advantage.
- Data visualisation tool experience and Python programming expereince would be an added advantage.
This is a great contract position that can offer stability for 2021 as there is a strong possibility for the contract to be extended. Given the COVID19 pandemic, work will be initially on a WFH basis.
If interested, click the 'APPLY NOW' button or email your CV.
Contact - 02 9411 8794