Ayan Infotech is recruiting an initial 6-month contract position for an IT Business Analyst in Sydney. The IT Business Analyst will report directly to the project manager and main tasks will include performing detailed requirements analysis, documenting processes, and performing some user acceptance testing. The IT Business Analyst will also be working across an application stack within the construction and engineering space.
To succeed in this role, construction or engineering industry experience is require. The IT Business Analyst should also have a natural analytical way of thinking and be able to explain difficult concepts to non-technical users.
Responsibilities will include:
- Works collaboratively with partners in IT, business areas and vendors in understanding, and enhancing business requirements to create technical, and functional specifications.
- Work on the design, build, validation, implementation and maintenance of IT application systems and/or infrastructure solutions in support of our current, and future business needs.
- Produces list of deliverables, cost estimates and time estimates related to the assigned project(s) in order to assist with effective project/initiative management.
- Interfaces with IT PMO, architecture, and service delivery teams among others in support of delivering timely, qualitative, robust and scalable solutions.
- Helps partner teams determine whether a solution(s) needs to be developed internally or procured from external sources.
- Helps determine integration needs and design/development/solution patterns that can be reused optimally.
- Interfaces with and guides software engineers and/or vendor partners in providing clarifications on design patterns, as needed.
- Performs solution verification to ensure the solution is built in accordance with the specifications meeting business and technical requirements.
- Responsible for technology lifecycle portfolio management from conceptualization until retirement in one or more areas.
- Provides support and/or interfaces with support teams, internal or external, to ensure business and technical issues with applications and/or infrastructure are resolved timely and effectively.
Qualification and experience required:
- B.S. in Computer Science, Engineering or related field.
- 5 years experience or higher
- Oral and/or written communication skills
- Presentation skills
- Ability to Influence leadership
- Attention to detail
- Develops and maintain high quality software products supporting the organizations standards
- Ability to manage own work time and priorities in accordance with aggressive timelines and budgets
- Experience of SDLC methodologies such as Agile and Waterfall
Market rate is on offer for a mid-level Business Analys as well as strong potential for extension.
If interested, click the 'APPLY NOW' button or email your CV.
Contact - 02 9411 8794