Ayan Infotech is recruiting an initial 6-month contract position for an IT Business Analyst in Sydney. The IT Business Analyst will report directly to the Project Manager to perform detailed requirements analysis, document processes, and user acceptance testing. The role will also have the responsibility for managing new and changing business requirements ensuring the business system solutions continue to meet the evolving needs of the business and projects.
Skills and experience required:
- Experience working in ICT in an ASX listed company, preferably with global operations
- Understanding of relevant legislation and compliance requirements
- Strong business analysis background (5+ years) with strong analytical skills
- Strong solution design and process improvement skills
- Experience in large Tier 1, complex environment
- Parent company - subsidiary exposure
- Project based experience - highly regarded
- Experience in complex systems analysis and implementation
- Pragmatic, able to interface and influence key stakeholders
- Proven relationship management skills, including the ability to influence across multiple levels and across business units and divisions
Qualification and experience required:
- B.S. in Computer Science, Engineering or related field.
- 5 years experience or higher
- Oral and/or written communication skills
- Presentation skills
- Ability to Influence leadership
- Attention to detail
- Develops and maintain high quality software products supporting the organizations standards
- Ability to manage own work time and priorities in accordance with aggressive timelines and budgets
- Experience of SDLC methodologies such as Agile and Waterfall
A competitive rate is on offer relevant to experience. There is also strong potential for the contract to be extended.
If interested, click the 'APPLY NOW' button or email your CV.
Contact - 02 9411 8794