Ayan Infotech are looking for an IT Environment Support Engineer/ Consultant for a long term contract job opportunity in Melbourne.
All applicants must have full work rights in Australia.
Title: IT Environment Support Engineer
Type: Contract (6 months + long term)
Required Skills and Experience:
Team player and work closely with Development team to help if any environment support required..
- The role will include all aspects of the product life cycle from solution concept through development and test to implementation and operational support.
- Work will be conducted within an ITIL framework and will be working within an integrated multi-skilled team.
- Need to develop working relationships within the internal and external clients, contributing to the development of an evolving environment.
- Responsibilities for maintaining system documentation and supporting releases with the required operational requirements.
- Implement technical updates on the systems complying with the requirements and methodology.
- Work with other members to ensure that environments are available to develop and test projects for the Project Portfolio.
- Ensure environments documented and procedures to facilitate application installs ready for handover to relevant stakeholders.
- Candidate should have experience in Running the job through control-M and debug if any failure…
- Candidate should have Oracle Database Knowledge to migrate the code from One environment to Other Environment…
- Candidate should have experience of Export and import of Oracle Dump file from one database to other database..
- Knowledge of Informatica Tool/Component to run the job will added advantage.
- Work with Upstream/Downstream and infra team to apply patching, configure new Connect Direct agent for File transfer.
- Should have knowledge of Jira workflows / dashboards and confluence along with implementations.
- Should have knowledge and work experience in - Solaris, Windows
Contact: 02 9412 4178 for more details.