Ayan Infotech is currently in urgent need for an IT Functional Analyst to take up an exciting 6-month contract in Melbourne, CBD, providing services to a key Banking and Finance account. As a Functional Analyst, you will work within a cross-functional solution team to deliver high-quality incremental solutions. Ideally, you will bring proven experience in delivering complex business or technology solutions, from gathering requirements to designing solutions around the Retail Banking and Lending domain, including key concepts, technologies, business processes and typical challenges.
This contract position is urgent, and the selected candidate can start in December 2020, if available!
- Prepare and lead requirement gathering workshops with clients
- Provide innovation, leadership and influence in the design of client-centric solutions
- Manage the client review and sign-off process for the suite of functional documents and artefacts
- Take overall responsibility for the documentation of functional artefacts
- Drive internal processes ensuring standardisation across the Practice
- Support and champion the implementation of best practice approaches to the Functional Practice
- Build strong relationships within the project team, client teams and internal Product Management team
- Keep abreast of product, market & regulatory changes
- Prepare and deliver training sessions to the client's business users
- Project-driven work requirements with overtime as needed to meet deadlines
- Travel will be a requirement for this role
Required Experience & Skills
- Ideally minimum of 2 years' experience as Functional consultant within the financial services industry in a client-facing role based on Agile Delivery methodology
- Ideally experience working in Mortgages / Home Loans / Business Lending projects in the Australian or similar markets, delivering technology solutions or business process change/transformation
- Familiarity with Retail Banking and Lending domain, including key concepts, technologies, business processes and typical challenges
- Client-facing experience is essential including delivering presentations and product demonstrations, running workshops and managing client's expectations
- Experience of delivering complex business or technology solutions, from gathering requirements to designing solutions
- Advantageous to have knowledge of financial regulatory topics, ideally to include AML, KYC, FATCA, MIFID, Dodd Frank, EMIR and related topics
- Knowledge of capital markets industry and products, particularly relating to client and product onboarding would be advantageous
- Experience of software development lifecycle practices
- An understanding of compliance processes and workflows within the financial services industry advantageous
- Expertise in industry standard modelling tools and methods
- Good knowledge of IT systems, architectures and terminology
- Excellent presentation skills
- Proficient in offering design solutions
- Strong interpersonal/leadership skills
- Excellent written and oral communication skills
This is a great contract position that can offer stability for 2021 as there is a strong possibility for the contract to be extended. Given the COVID19 pandemic, work will be initially on a WFH basis.
If interested, click the 'APPLY NOW' button or email your CV.
Contact - 02 9411 8794