AYAN InfoTech is looking for IT Implementation Engineer to join an exciting project based in Sydney. The role offers you the opportunity to contribute towards an extremely well structured and mature environment, working on sophisticated enhancement projects.
Role: IT Implementation Engineer
Contract Duration: 10 Months with high possible extensions
Experience: 7+ Years
- Design Rack Layouts and produce a bill of materials.
- Rack equipment in Lab to be configured.
- Install Operating Systems on to Servers.
- Configure Servers and Active Directory Environment.
- Basic Network Equipment Configuration - 4G Routers, Wireless bridges.
- Pack and arrange shipment of equipment to site.
- Travel to site and rack equipment then test.
- Configure Printers.
- Configure UPSs.
- Troubleshoot server and network issues.
- Provide go live support for users.
- Complete site documentation in Service Now.
- Demobilise Equipment from site.
- Maintain Spare Equipment Register.
- Windows Server, DHCP, SCCM, NTFS file system and security.
- Active Directory Administration, OUs, Group Policy, DNS.
- VMWare Administration, deploy and configure VMs.
- Server and Network Hardware installation.
- Nasuni Cloud NAS administration.
- Basic Networking Knowledge - Subnets, Gateways, VLANs.
- Network infrastructure knowledge - switches, wireless bridges, fibre optic infrastructure.
- Structured Cabling knowledge.
- PowerShell scripting.
Contact: 61-423336440 for more details.
Please note we will be able to contact only shortlisted candidates for this role. We thank you in advance for your interest.