AYAN InfoTech is looking for IT Manager to join an exciting project based in Sydney. The role offers you the opportunity to contribute towards an extremely well structured and mature environment, working on sophisticated enhancement projects.
Role: IT Manager
Contract Duration: 6 Months with high possible extensions
Experience: 7+ Years
Required Skills and Experience:
- Minimum 4 years experience in IT end to end management,
- Experience in managing end user IT in Windows and Apple MAC using tools like logmein
- Experience on security controls implementation using SCCM, Mcafee, DLP, Bitlocker, Crowdstrike, Zscaler
- Experience in remote troubleshooting for local IT assets, planning and setup/movement of IT operations across sites.
- Experience in Setup configuration of network security devices integrating with global setup of the organisation and working with global teams
- IT support role for senior executives on varied assets like MAC, Windows, Mobile, tablet devices for connectivity and collaboration tools setup
- Experience in Auto pilot, Azure Intune and remote multifactor authentication setup, user activity directory integration during IT setup for new joiner
- Co-ordinate with pricing team and vendors for procurement of location IT assets as per central IT security standards
- Added advantage - Experience in setup Voice configuration using pulse VPN setup for project integration with global voice solution integration.
- Has experience in in resolving hardware and software configuration for network and voice devices across varied platforms of Avaya, cisco
- Added advantage - Exposure in working to and supporting ISO 27K audit, ISO 9K audit
Please note we will be able to contact only shortlisted candidates for this role. We thank you in advance for your interest.