Ayan Infotech is in need of an IT Service Delivery Manager to take up an exciting permanent position in Brisbane. Our client is a major player in the construction industry and have an extensive global reach. They have been selected as a vendor to deliver one of the largest infrastructure projects in Queensland.
The Service Delivery Manager role will be focused on keeping clients satisfied with the company's services through managing projects, fixing any reliability issues, tracking service metrics, managing budgets and helping lead the professionals responsible for getting services delivered to clients. This role requires someone who can keep a positive relationship with clients, manage finances, meet deadlines, lead a team, stay organized, manage conflict and use creativity to find ways to make the service better.
Duties & Responsibilities.
- Take part in the policy formulation of the company, especially as it affects the area of service delivery.
- May be solely in charge of delivery service planning but subject to evaluation and approval.
- Ensure that policies and plans formulated are in line with the organization s goals.
- Ensure that policies formulated are fully implemented to achieve policy objectives.
- Look after finances, Budgeting, P&L & revenue forecasting.
- Educate the members of the service delivery team on new policy plans and implication on service delivery.
- Assess the individual and collective performance of the team members.
- Organize and head meetings with the service delivery team.
- Prepare periodic reports and present such reports to the senior management.
- Attend important meetings on behalf of the service delivery team or appoint representatives.
- Make recommendations for policy or technological change.
- Collate data and information on client satisfaction, inquiry, and complaint.
- Develop new strategies to maintain or improve on the quality of service delivery.
- Develop strategies to increase profit and minimize cost incurred on service delivery.
- Carry out research regularly and attend seminars to learn improved service delivery procedures and processes.
- Formalize internal process to ramp-up expertise of resources.
- Manage client relationship at multiple levels of customer organization.
- Lead in the technology selection and organizational build-up efforts
We are in a position to offer a highly competitive salary relevant to experience.
If interested, click the 'APPLY NOW' button or email your CV.
Contact - 02 9411 8794