Ayan Infotech has an urgent and immediate requirement for an IT Service Management Manager for a long term contract job opportunity in Sydney.
All applicants must have full work rights in Australia.
Title: IT Service Management Manager
Location: Sydney (Parramatta)
Type: Contract (6 months + extension)
Required Skills and Experience:
Position Overview :
As a SIAM / Service Management Manager , you will develop, establish and manage Processes of SIAM, IT Service Management and ITIL consulting opportunities with one or more suppliers / vendors . You will deliver management consulting services to clients , using insight and skills that will build a roadmap of future consulting based on recommendations and will be accountable to deliver and add value add to service management operations.
* Leading the service management operations for the client and bringing in continuous improvement in our services
* Strong stakeholder management with capability to independently drive improvements
* Leads the SIAM solution design effort for the client that include design, upliftment and implementation of - Processes, Roles & Responsibilities, Tools and Platform, Supplier onboarding, Operating Model and Governance
* Handling a team of 10-15 service management resources across all ITIL Functions including Software Asset Management, availability, capacity and SACM etc
* Provides input for internal and external documentation and be as a focal point for all client deliverable acceptance from SIAM solution perspective
* Provides input into the contractual terms and conditions of the solution (e.g. SLA achievement).
* Design multi-supplier collaboration agreements and frameworks for the target SIAM Operating Model
* Coordinate with Various teams (internal and external) and getting end to end service management capabilities output delivered within the SLA timelines
* Handle Dispute Management & Escalation Management to ensure smooth Operations
* Lead or participate in the delivery and/or support of the teams delivering the solution.
* Performing process and maturity assessments
Skills, Experience & Qualifications :
* Over all 12+ years of relevant IT Experience with demonstrated roles as Service Management / SIAM Manager
* Excellent communication and writing skills and be customer service-oriented.
* Strong stakeholder management skills.
* People Management experience in an onsite - offshore delivery model
* 5-7 years of Service Integration and Management implementation experience
* Ability to execute any of Process Assessment, Design, Implementation, Transition and Operations
* Strong experience of various ITSM tools and platforms
* Strong solution design experience, business expertise, and commercial acumen to develop leading solutions across regional and global clients.
* Experience in leading a team of multi-talented team members which consists of process consultants, delivery team members & Technology SMEs.
* ITIL 3/4 Certifications
Contact: 02 9412 4178 for more details.