Ayan Infotech are looking for an IT Service Specialist for a 3 months to start with contract job opportunity. Applicants located anywhere in Australia are eligible to apply. Contract may extend based on performance.
All applicants must have full work rights in Australia.
Title: IT Service Specialist
Location: Anywhere in Australia
Type: Contract (3 months + possible extension)
Required Skills and Experience:
- Single Point of contact, Prioritize tickets, email, slack & face to face Support.
- Desktop / Laptop / Smart Device support for end users - Software /hardware, Meeting Room Video Conferencing Technology.
- Infrastructure support - Basic Server Software / Hardware, Basic Network Software / Hardware.
- On / Off boarding of users - Create / Inactivate user accounts, Permissions.
- Make sure conference rooms and other areas are up to date and functioning as expected.
- Take action on different security / server alarms.
- Asset management - Hardware / Software.
- Procuring (Purchasing) Laptop, Desktops & Smart Devices
- Decommissioning old devices
- Update documentation within resp. areas regularly
- Hardware - Desktop /Laptop / Servers / Network, Smart Devices - iOS & Android, Conference room equipment - Cisco WebEx Rooms.
- Infrastructure architecture - Active Directory (Users / Groups / Group policies / Rights management, Network (LAN / WAN / Wireless / Firewall / VPN / DNS / DHCP).
- Operating systems (Windows, MAC OS) - MDT Deployment & SCCM Managing, Support and Manage.
- Software applications (Windows, macOS) - Office 365, Slack, Zoom, Google Workspace.
- Day to day contact with different vendors
- Run local projects - Planning, implementation, Purchasing, Budget.
We will be able to contact only shortlisted candidates. We thank you in advance.