AYAN InfoTech is looking for Iteration Manager to join an exciting project based in Brisbane (Open for anywhere in Australia). The role offers you the opportunity to contribute towards an extremely well structured and mature environment, working on sophisticated enhancement projects.
Role: Iteration Manager
Location: Brisbane (Open for anywhere in Australia)
Contract Duration: 6+ Months with high possible extensions
Experience: 8+ Years
- At least 8 years appropriate industry experience (mandatory), part of which preferably is in BFSI world on project delivery.
- Experience in Agile (4+ years) performing the Scrum Master/Iteration Manager role.
- Proven strong delivery track record.
- Experience delivery in geographically distributed teams.
- Understanding of Agile behaviours, tools and techniques: e.g. Kanban, Scrum, JIRA, Automation testing, etc.
- High level of flexibility with the ability to adapt to change.
- Facilitation experience and able to facilitate, or mentor others to facilitate, agile ceremonies
- Ability to coach having difficult conversations and providing feedback. Comfortable resolving conflict and to facilitate discussion on alternatives approaches.
- Sound knowledge of how information and technology contribute to business performance.
- Working knowledge of information technology and technology industry trends and issues.
- Collaborate across the DET and T&T teams to deliver the best solution.
- Participate in the Backlog Grooming and assist the Project Managers/ Business Analysts/ Solution Architect in preparing a prioritised, well-groomed backlog.
- Ensure the supply and demand are aligned to meet the delivery expectations with gaps raised to the attention of delivery managers and project managers for action.
- Facilitate the Iteration planning sessions with a focus to align the highest priority work in the upcoming iteration/s with a continual review of the aligned work to changed priorities.
- Facilitate the team stand-ups, show and tell, and retrospectives with an objective to embed continuous improvement as a way of working in the team.
- Regular reporting of inflight deliverables
- Proactively identify and highlight risks and issues. Work with the project manager and team to define and act on the best risk response.
- Lead the team to achieve continuous delivery and support navigating through any impediments/ blockers.
- Plan and implement the delivery releases working with team, delivery and project managers.
- Ensure the delivery is tracked to success on scope, cost, time and with quality.
- Achieve a sustainable delivery pace with space for learning and innovation.
Contact: 61-423336440 for more details.
Please note we will be able to contact only shortlisted candidates for this role. We thank you in advance for your interest.