AYAN InfoTech is looking for Java & DevOps Developer to join an exciting project based in Sydney. The role offers you the opportunity to contribute towards an extremely well structured and mature environment, working on sophisticated enhancement projects.
Role: Java & DevOps Developer
Contract Duration: 12 Months with high possible extensions
Experience: 7+ Years
Required Skills & Experience:
- 9+ years of experience in application support and development using Java, Spring Boot, Hibernate and MVC.
- Hands on expertise on Git, CI/CD, and other modern development practices.
- Must have good understanding of ITIL support processes.
- Proficient with Unix/Linux environments and UNIX Shell scripting.
- Proficient with deployments and configuration and troubleshooting on application servers like Weblogic, Websphere, Apache Web Server on different UNIX flavors.
- Proficient in data loading/extraction using PL/SQL Loader utilities tools, extensively involving SQL tuning, debugging and fixing the codes/scripts.
- Experience in Monitoring Tools like Splunk, CloudWatch, Holmes, BMC TrueSite.
- Expertise in creating and customizing Splunk applications, creating custom searches and dashboards in Holmes and SNOW for internal and business reporting.
- Experience and understanding of in Production support and performance engineering.
- Knowledge on any of the version control tools like GIT, SVN, Bitbucket, Confluence and Jira are preferred.
- Knowledge of AWS fundamentals, CI/CD piplines like Terraform, Jenkins, Jfrog, XLRelease, Ansible
- Knowledge of Angular JS, NPM and SSRS reports.
- Ability to work in a team environment and client interfacing skills.
- Able to work in 24/7 on-call support for production environment.
- Ability to support working outside of normal business hours to provide after hour or "on-call" support when necessary to solve high profile issues or complete critical path projects.
- Good Analytical and communication skills.
Please note we will be able to contact only shortlisted candidates for this role. We thank you in advance for your interest.