AYAN InfoTech is looking for Java Architect to join an exciting project based in Melbourne. The role offers you the opportunity to contribute towards an extremely well structured and mature environment, working on sophisticated enhancement projects.
Role: Java Architect
Contract Duration: 6+ Months with high possible extensions
Experience: 9+ Years
Required Skills and Experience:
- 8+years experience as individual contributor Design Lead
- 2+ years experience as a Technical Architect
- Experience in leading development teams of 10+ developers including onshore + offshore, while having relevant experience in mentoring teams in development, engineering, architecture etc.
- Strong programming experience with Java application servers and software packages - Involved in complete product life cycle with various sizes and complexity of organizations.
- Expertise working with Agile methodologies like Scrum. Have also worked extensively with the Waterfall Model.
- Minimum 3 years experience with Java Springboot
- Minimum 3 years experience designing using Microservices Architecture
- Experience with Camunda BPMN (min 1 year exp)
- Experience developing Cloud Native applications
- Hands on experience using AWS or PCF services
- Experience with Message-Q : Rabbit MQ / AWA SQS
- Experience with Database : PostgreSQL
- Tools experience with: Swagger, JUNIT/Mockito, Git Hub
Contact: 61-423336440 for more details.
Please note we will be able to contact only shortlisted candidates for this role. We thank you in advance for your interest.