Ayan Infotech has an urgent and immediate requirement for a Java Architect for a long term contract job opportunity in Parramatta, NSW.
All applicants must have full work rights in Australia.
Title: Java Architect
Location: Parramatta, NSW
Type: Contract (6 months + possible extensions)
Required Skills and Experience:
Architecture & Design
- Solid experience of designing end-to-end architecture and design of applications using one or more platforms for large-scale high-throughput solutions
- Proven ability to assess and recommend architectures, technologies and vendors, with an understanding of multiple options for architectures
- Knowledge of and experience with 12 Factor Model
- Design and implement technical governance process as appropriate across the application development lifecycle - coding guidelines, quality standards, best practices, code acceptance criteria, automation
- Experience in collaborating with the team in reviewing application architecture, design and implementation against quality standards
- Experience working with developers, scrum masters, product owners and other technical architects
- Ability and passion to quickly learn and implement new technologies as required
- Worked on some of the famous COTS products
- Technical background with skills in multiple programming languages
- Experience with cloud technologies (such as AWS, , MS Azure)
- Experience of automation testing, DevOps, test driven development, continuous integration, continuous delivery, progressive web applications or micro-services
Contact: 02 9412 4178 for more details.