AYAN InfoTech is looking for Java Production Support Engineer to join an exciting project based in Sydney. The role offers you the opportunity to contribute towards an extremely well structured and mature environment, working on sophisticated enhancement projects.
Role: Java Production Support Engineer
Contract Duration: 6 Months with high possible extensions
Experience: 4+ Years
Required Skills and Experience:
- Very strong skills in java production support with Unix and SQL
- Good in ITIL, Incident Management, Change Management, Problem Management
- Postgres DB/Oracle DB & PL/SQL; Unix/Linux
- Working Knowledge on DevOps : Ansible/Chef, Jenkins, Kubernetes
- Java Microservices including multi-threading and batch processing, Debugging JVMs
- J2EE Web Application/Web Services with JBoss & WebSphere
- Cloud Technologies exposure : AWS, Azure, PCF.
- Strong interpersonal & communications skills
- Ability to work independently under pressure, with minimum supervision. Self-Motivated.
- Excellent Customer handling and Presentation skills
- Analyze ITSM activities of the platform and provide feedback loop to development teams on operational gaps or resiliency concerns
- Support services before they go live through activities such as system design consulting, capacity planning and launch reviews.
- Maintain services once they are live by measuring and monitoring availability, latency and overall system health.
- Scale systems sustainably through mechanisms like automation, and evolve systems by pushing for changes that improve reliability and velocity.
Contact: 61-423336440 for more details.
Please note we will be able to contact only shortlisted candidates for this role. We thank you in advance for your interest.