AYAN InfoTech is looking for Kafka / Solace Lead to join an exciting project based in Melbourne. The role offers you the opportunity to contribute towards an extremely well structured and mature environment, working on sophisticated enhancement projects.
Role: Kafka / Solace Lead
Contract Duration: 6+ Months with high possible extensions
Experience: 5+ Years
Required Skills & Experience:
- Hands on experience in Kafka Administration
- Strong experience in Kafka and StreamSets
- Exposure to design and implementation of high availability (HA) solution using Hardware/software Cluster.
- Hands-on expertise on setting up SSL, certificate/key management.
- Experience with installing, patching, upgrading, administering, scripting and maintaining/Troubleshooting Kafka and StreamSets clustered environments
- Good knowledge of data processing using cloud infra is a must
- Experience in deploying and managing applications and services in on premise and Docker containers
- Knowledge of real-time processing of data using data streams through pipelines will be an added advantage
- Good leadership and teamwork with communication skills
Please note we will be able to contact only shortlisted candidates for this role. We thank you in advance for your interest.