Ayan Infotech is recruiting an intial 6 month contract in Sydney or Melbourne and require an experienced Kronos Workforce Management Functional Consultant. I have a need for multiple resources as there a number of Kronos implementation projects that has started and in the pipeline.
In this role, you will be responsible for interacting with business customers to understand and document business processes and requirements for a Kronos implementation, including-performing gap analysis to determine the Kronos suite's system configuration and development changes. You must be able to create detailed business requirement documents, test plans and test cases, and you will share insight into the user training documents and implementation documentation and legends as necessary.
- Designing, integrating, implementing, developing and supporting high quality WFM business solutions.
- Evaluating customer's business requirements thus contributing to the overall strategic planning of WFM processes and technology.
- Documenting customer's solution design as per their requirements.
- Configuring the solution in accordance with the solution design documents.
- Being accountable for defined WFM assignments.
- Conducting engagement review and quality assurance to ensure successful execution of assignments.
- Advice with planning and coordinating resources necessary to complete successful WFM projects at customer sites.
- Working with customers and vendors during positioning, design, installation and testing of WFM related solutions/products.
- Providing ongoing solution support and advice to customer base.
- Such other duties that may, from time to time, be assigned.
Skills and experience required:
- 6+ years of experience working with the Kronos Workforce Central Software System with expertise in Version 7.0 forward including full data integration.
- Strong knowledge of the interaction between all Kronos modules.
- Heavy rule configuration experience in Kronos.
- Tertiary level qualifications coupled with at least 5+ years of experience in business management, IT, systems integration consulting or design with more than 5+ years core WFM product project implementation experience.
- Strong analytical skills and a good understanding of information technology concepts and processes.
- Good understanding of broad business issues cross multiple industries.
- Flexible ability to either work within a team or to demonstrate leadership qualities to less experienced or customer team members.
- Ability to mentor and develop consultants.
- Ability to handle and resolve conflict within engagements. Escalations at appropriate times.
- In depth knowledge of, and experience with, the Kronos WFM solution suite.
A highly attractive rate is on offer relevant to experience and strong potential for the contract to be extended.
If interested, click the 'APPLY NOW' button or email your CV.
Contact - 02 0411 9804